September 21, 2014, 06:05:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Mscan Meteo Forum!

Home   Help Search Mscan.com Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue with windows sizes when transmitting and recieving  (Read 4057 times)
ZB2CI

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2011, 07:41:51 AM »

In the past i have been using Mscan 3.12 without any problems. As you are well aware I purchased the latest version Mscan 3.21; I use it very little due to bad propagation, I am having the following problem:
the software will occasionaly work without any problems but at times, when i click to transmit the outgoing window expands to the same size of the screen, covering the incoming screen. Sometimes it will transmit perfectly but as soon as I have a reply, the incoming window also enlarges to the same size as the monitor; the outgoing window stays the same size at this point. I am wondering whether or not there is a way to keep both window sizes untouched whilst trasdmitting and recieving so that I am able to view both outgoing and incoming signals simultaneously.

Regards, ZB2CI
ZB2CI

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 01:26:44 PM »

Hello Mike I am back again have you checked about my problem with the software ? Do you reconmend a new key ? or different software ? it is very difficult to transmit there is somesing wrong which I don`t know only in the first or second transmission is ok after that the picture enlarge to my monitor size I can drag the picture but it takes some time because I have to retatch top bottom  left and right and it takes some times,the other station goes away so tell me somesing and I wiil see you are alive best regards Manny ZB2CI
Mike
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 02:54:42 AM »

Just a reminder I no longer work on this program or support it, see the FAQ. Try an old computer with Windows XP, it should work fine on that. If not, there is something wrong with the computer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: